Friday, June 7, 2019

And away we go....

Look at that ...all packed and still have a half hour before Claude, our driver, comes to pick us up..  And for the record...I was ready first.   
Hey Jim.... check out the back pack.....free advertising all month. Although, I think it weighs more than my suitcase. 
The garbage is gone......dishwasher emptied....wonderful neighbours all prepped for yard & pool maintenance....and plant watering & mail collection.  Our biggest challenge...or rather my biggest challenge was trying to print my boarding pass from home.  First the printer was out of ink....so I put in new cartridge.....still no ink.  After 45 min of pure frustration, I pulled out the new cartridge and realized that I had not removed the safety tab.  I wish I could say that is the first time that has happened.....Now I was ready to print ....well,  not realizing it, I had selected to send electronic version to my phone.  I have no idea how that will work but I am sure they deal with seniors every day, who dont quite understand electronics....hey, at least I have a cell phone....with data...saying that...here I sit at the airport and  I am embarrassed to say, I left my phone at home.   A whole month without it.  I hope this is not a sign of things to come, but rather the worst thing we encounter.  Please let the travel Gods be with us the rest of the way........


No comments:

Post a Comment