Friday, October 1, 2010

October already

October 1… wow….. I do not know what I am doing with my time. I think maybe I watch too much television and that is why I can’t account for so much of my time. It certainly is not spent sleeping. I am pretty sure I don’t do much of that. My husband assures me that I am up and down half the night. It must be disturbing his sleep or we would never discuss it…


We are going out tonight to look at a “recumbent bike”. Until last week, I had never heard of them, or just didn’t care to know about them. It is a stationary bike for arthritic ridden, old people… that’s us. Bob is wanting to be able to golf without pain and the aftermath of immobility the next day. Me… well I have been offered a chance to go to China and I want to be able to walk and tour all over without holding back the group. Not to mention, my grandson is wearing me down, even when we play inside. He is only three, with a rising energy level. By the time he goes to school, I will not even be able to watch TV with him, if I don’t take action now.

This whole weekend is “activity” related. The bike tonight, shopping all day tomorrow, and golfing on Sunday. Maybe I should consider taking Monday off to rest up or recuperate……..

1 comment:

  1. A bike would be great for Bob! China? Tell all. As my only reader, please check out my blog, I have responded to your concerns.

    ReplyDelete