Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just 262 days

It was brought to my attention this morning that I have been negligent in my duties. I offer no excuses. I could tell you that I have been so busy at work or home, but the truth is, I just plain forgot. I know that is hard to believe but I will make every effort to ensure it doesn't happen again.


The weather has turned cold again here in Southern Ontario, so it should be easy to actually think about December 2010. Don't you find it hard to believe that 103 days or over 3 months have passed since Christmas 2009. Every year, time passes by quicker than the last.

I am currently planning on a renovation at my house to add a floor to ceiling bay window in the front where everyone who passes by my house from Nov to Feb will be able to see and enjoy, my beautiful tree with it's 900 pretty lights. It is causing some dissension between my husband and I, but we all know, that I will win in the end.

Well, before you spot that first robin, or your tulips come into bloom, just take a moment to remember, there are only 262 days to wait...............

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,

    Great-looking blog. Very colourful especially on a cloudy day.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete